The St. James Court Art Show ® is a juried fine arts and fine crafts show. Always held the first full weekend of october,
Rain or shine, the St James Court Art Show™ is free and open to the general public. To ensure everyone’s experience remains safe and enjoyable, all attendees must adhere to the art show’s rules and safety guidelines.
Respect Your Fellow Art Show Patron
- Pets are not permitted (only service animals with identification are allowed at the show)
- Bicycles, skateboards, and rollerblades are not permitted
- Musical instruments or other audible music devices are not permitted
- Solicitation is not permitted
- Inappropriate or unsafe activity will result in removal from the event premises
- Political candidates are asked to keep their “hawking” to a minimum
First Aid and Security at the Art Show
Security: Uniformed security officers are present throughout the art show event area. Additionally, Fourth Division Police station in located in Central Park. Any unsafe or illegal activity should be immediately reported to a uniformed security officer and the he St. James Court Art Show® Headquarters. In the case of an emergency, 911 service is also available.
Lost and Found: Lost and Found is located at the St. James Court Art Show® Headquarters in Haskins Hall at the Conrad Caldwell House on the corner or St. James Court & Magnolia. (information from stjamescourtartshow.com)